Message from Board Chairman
Waa girls was started eight years ago with an objective of providing education to underpriveleged girl child.
The school has been home to over 800 girls majority being orphans
Under my tenure the school has been able to tackle the following challenges
- Shortage of teachers
- Perennial water disruptions
- Lack of staff houses
- Shortage of support staff
- Teacher motivation among others
The school however faces among others the following major challenges
- Perennial power rationing and the school has no generator
- Inadequate furniture due increase in population
- Lack of a modern or spacious library
- Shortage of teachers from te TSC among others.
My board is however up to task and is calling upon sponsors both non governmental and government to help us to help transform the lives of these young girls.
I would like to thank :
- Teachers for their cooperation and hard work
- Students for their high discipline, hard work and dedication.
- Support staff for cooperation
- Donors who have always been ready to help the needy girls
- Ministry of education for availing teachers and all forms of support they have given
- Local community for their unwavering support
May the almighty bless Waa Girls and us all.
Chairman Board of Governors